Farming is becoming more diverse, and often combines a mixture of livestock, poultry and crop farming. Your livelihood could depend on having the right cover when you most need it, so why not let us take care of your farm against ever increasing risks.
- Material damage – cover for farm buildings, machinery, contents & stock
- Livestock – Cover for loss, injury or death
- Business Interruption – To ensure you can recover from a serious loss
- Public Liability – Cover for injury to the public or damage to their property
- Employers Liability – Cover for injury to your employees
- Hail storm damage – Cover for ruined crop
- Environmental Liability – Cover for environmental damage caused from your land
- Engineering inspection – For essential equipment
- Vehicles – Liability cover for any road going vehicles
It is vitally important your farm activity is declared accurately so get in touch to ensure you are buying the right cover!
“Over 20 years ago we were searching for an insurance broker. We chose Uttings for their first class service, competitive premiums and excellent claims management. The staff are friendly and helpful and provide a real personal touch.”Ken Lister, NVWC Motor Group
“We’ve been with Uttings for nearly 18 years, and have always enjoyed a first class service. The team are friendly and helpful, and always happy to answer any questions we have, no matter how small.”Samantha Birch, BTO
“Thank you to you and all your staff for the professional and friendly service you provide. As a small local business we value quality of service and have been very impressed in the way your staff have managed our account.”Annette Dixon, Staff Call