t_ 01953 850459


Property Insurance

Landlords whether residential, commercial or a mixture of both, need the surety that their buildings are properly covered while being occupied by others. Whether you have a single property or a large portfolio, be sure your cover includes:

  • Property Damage – Cover for your buildings and any contents you have there
  • Accidental Damage
  • Subsidence
  • Loss of Rent – Cover if your building cannot be occupied following insured damage to the property
  • Property Owners Liability – For injury or damage to third parties
  • Legal Expense cover


We are also able to provide flexible cover for:

  • Unoccupied properties
  • Short term policies
  • Holiday Homes
  • Bedsits/Shared accommodation 
“Thank you to you and all your staff for the professional and friendly service you provide. As a small local business we value quality of service and have been very impressed in the way your staff have managed our account.”
Annette Dixon, Staff Call
“Over 20 years ago we were searching for an insurance broker. We chose Uttings for their first class service, competitive premiums and excellent claims management. The staff are friendly and helpful and provide a real personal touch.”
Ken Lister, NVWC Motor Group
“We’ve been with Uttings for nearly 18 years, and have always enjoyed a first class service. The team are friendly and helpful, and always happy to answer any questions we have, no matter how small.”
Samantha Birch, BTO