Tradesman Insurance covers a broad range of specialist trades. From Plumbers and Electricians, to Builders and Gardeners, self-employed single traders to large construction firms, each trade faces its own unique risks.
No matter how large or small your business is, a comprehensive insurance policy from an A rated insurer will enable you to trade with the peace of mind that your business is properly protected.
We provide independent advice on all covers associated with Tradesman insurance including but not limited to:
- Public Liability – Cover for injury to the public, or damage to their property
- Employers Liability – Cover for injury to your employees
- Contract Works – Cover for materials and property being used on the contract
- Plant & Tools Cover – Whether owned or hired
- Personal Accident – To help your business continue after injury to key staff
For the right cover at the right price please get in touch or request a callback
“Thank you to you and all your staff for the professional and friendly service you provide. As a small local business we value quality of service and have been very impressed in the way your staff have managed our account.”Annette Dixon, Staff Call
“We’ve been with Uttings for nearly 18 years, and have always enjoyed a first class service. The team are friendly and helpful, and always happy to answer any questions we have, no matter how small.”Samantha Birch, BTO
“Over 20 years ago we were searching for an insurance broker. We chose Uttings for their first class service, competitive premiums and excellent claims management. The staff are friendly and helpful and provide a real personal touch.”Ken Lister, NVWC Motor Group