Your home is likely your most prized asset whether it be in terms of monetary value, sentimental value, or simply your individual space where your family are safe. Doesn’t it make sense then, that the insurance policy to cover something of such value comes with expert help and advice, on a comprehensive policy to give peace of mind for all that you hold dear.
Do not make the mistake of buying purely on price and be left open to potential risks that threaten to take away everything you’ve worked so hard for
- Building Insurance – Cover to the bricks and mortar following fire, flood, storm etc
- Contents Cover – Damage or theft of your personal items including your valuables
- Accidental Damage – spillage, dropped items, pets.
- Personal Belongings – Can extend to cover your belongings outside of the home such as phones, bikes and watches.
- Contents of the garden – Patio furniture
- Alternative accommodation – If it is not safe to be in your home following a claim
There are flexible policies available so make sure you talk to us about
- Travel cover – can be included on your home policy
- High net worth – if you have valuable art, antiques or jewellery we have bespoke policies with select insurers.
“Over 20 years ago we were searching for an insurance broker. We chose Uttings for their first class service, competitive premiums and excellent claims management. The staff are friendly and helpful and provide a real personal touch.”Ken Lister, NVWC Motor Group
“We’ve been with Uttings for nearly 18 years, and have always enjoyed a first class service. The team are friendly and helpful, and always happy to answer any questions we have, no matter how small.”Samantha Birch, BTO
“Thank you to you and all your staff for the professional and friendly service you provide. As a small local business we value quality of service and have been very impressed in the way your staff have managed our account.”Annette Dixon, Staff Call